This is a calendar upon which we shall advertise shows and events that shall feature IHMN games.
Please message me and tell me:
- The Show/Event’s Name
- Website/blog address
- IHMN Game Title
- IHMN Game organisers
- IHMN Game Theme
- Demo or participation
Californian Demo Day
WHAT: DEMO DAY – “In Her Majesty’s Name” a Victorian Science-Fiction (and Steampunk) skirmish miniatures game
WHERE: Valhalla Hobbies & Games – Stockton, CA
WHEN: Saturday, Nov 22nd – Noon till 5pm (or even longer)
WHO: Come one, come all! Intro level demos for any type of gamer. Should run 15-30 minutes per demo with optional full games (60-90 min) – All miniatures and materials provided.
Convention Date: Friday May 23 through Sunday May 25, 2014
Date/Time of the IHMN treasure hunt game: Sunday May 25 at 1000hrs
Location: Red Lion Hotel, Olympia, Washington, USA
GM: Sven Lugar:
Game Theme: 6 players will hunt through an urban setting in search of a treasure. They must find it & get it off the table at their extraction point.
Participation: It will be a participation game for up to 6 players.
IHMN Games to be delivered for the GCN in the first half of 2014:
The System: The Storybook Game (Participation)
IHMN rules are used throughout
Concept: Players have goals rather than sides and indeed re-select their teams (which can consist of any combatants still living) each turn. Goals involve fulfilling a task such as Arson, Robbery, Murder or Protection and a Player might even have the task of killing or protecting a Character from both sides at the same time! This is a tried and tested fast and furious game allowing up to eight players.
Time Period: Between 30 and 50 minutes. Especially fun for those ungentlemanly backstabbing, double-dealing types.
Scenarios: These will change during the course of the year as our old scenery sets are being replaced with spanking new boards! Initially we will be running two versions of the Game…
Blood Night: The Holy Order of Iona attempt to scourge a small Hebridean island of its Vampire infestation…
The Sacrifice: Inspector Reid’s Murder Squad are forced to confront a dangerous cult who have the cheek to keep abducting virtuous women (and some less virtuous)…
SHOWS the GCN shall be at:
- VAPNARTAK 2 February 2014 (Sunday) Knavesmire Stand, York Racecourse www.yorkwargames.org Game: Blood Night
- HAMMERHEAD 1 March 2014 (Saturday) Cedric Ford Pavilion, Newark Showground www.hammerhead.org Game: The Sacrifice
- CANNON 30 March 2014 (Sunday) Retford Town Hall, Retford http://retfordwargames.wordpress.com Game: Blood Night
- SALUTE 12 April 2014 (Saturday) Excel Centre, London www.salute.co.uk Game: Scenario to be confirmed
- TRIPLES 17-18th May (Weekend) English Institute of Sport, Sheffield www.sheffieldwargamessociety.org Game: Scenario to be confirmed